My books

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I said a hip to blog hop and you don't stop

I've never done a blog hop before but when the lovely Steph Nuss asked me I thought I'd give it a whirly whirl. So in the spirit of getting to know other indie authors and me here goes.

 1. What am I working on?

I am currently working on book 3 in the ADIB series. It's currently untitled as titles usually come to me closer to the end of the story. ADIB is about vampires, something I'm a bit gaga over. I've watched every vampire movie made. Some are better than othera (James Wood I'm looking at you). And if I do say so myself the third one is shaping up to be my favorite. It should be out October 31. O_o

 2. How does my work differ from others in this genre?

 That's a tough one. I'm gonna come back to this because I've never been good at seeing the forest for the trees so to speak.

 3. Why do I write what I do?

 Although this series is vampire based most of my stories have a paranormal element involved in the romance. I won't lie I'm obsessed with things that deviate from the norm. Werewolves, witches, vampires, ghosts, aliens, big foot, all of it fascinates me. It's as far from reality as you can get which is why I like to write about it. I want to make the fantasy feel as real as possible.

 4. How does your writing process work?

 BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Process would imply there's some sort of method to my madness. There isn't, all there is is a lot of Coke Zero, pickles and dark chocolate, me and my computer. Thank you

4 comments:

  1. The information you have to say this is very helpful at all Obat Biduran Obat Sakit Perut I am very happy because they can find information about this cool Obat Sakit Lutut Obat Asam Lambung It is one of the information I had long been looking Obat Benjolan Di Anus Obat Gatal Pada Penis Briliant much because you have to share this information very unusual Obat Sinusitis Obat Asam Urat I really hope that once you upgrade other recent information that is still associated with it Obat Abses Gigi Obat Jantung Lemah Surely I will come back here to find the latest information that you write

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post sir, thanks..

    waspadai penyakit campak dan bahaya penyakit campak, apabila anak anda terkena campak segera tangani dengan obat herbal campak alami tanpa efek samping. Kami juga merupakan agen obat herbal, menyediakan obat herbal gonore yang ampuh tanpa efek samping. Nah, jka anda mengalami patah tulang dan butuh vitamin untuk penyembuhan patah tulang silahkan kunjungi website resmi kami. Produk unggulan kami adalah obat peningkat hormon estrogen yang menjadi pilihan utama para wanita.Dan juka anak anda terkena cacar air, maka obat herbal cacar air adalah solusi terbaik.

    ReplyDelete