My books

Monday, April 14, 2014

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

And I just can't hide it ... I'm about to lose control and I think I like it ... Sorry had to get that out. Anytime the words I'm so excited come out of my mouth that song instantly plays in my head. Thank you Donna Summer and disco. For real though I am super excited because that delicious boxset I got to be a part of released today and I couldn't be happier. Though when the formatter sent out proofs over the weekend it prevented me from getting anything done because I was to busy reading (some super talented ladies in that boxset). It's also priced for just .99 cents for release week only so hurry and get your copy before it's gone.
It's live on Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/Southern-Seduction-Box-Set-Alcorn-ebook/dp/B00JNT8LL4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397489381&sr=1-1&keywords=southern+seduction+box+set
or Barnes & Noble:http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/southern-seduction-box-set-na-alcorn/1119219387?ean=2940149574643

1 comment: